Saturday, April 25, 2009

Atitude determines Altitude

Life is what you make it. This is one of he most beatiful things that I have heard. Well, I am not among the most experienced people in life but yes, with the little experience I have, I can realize that this indeed is true. Let me share an accident with you. Last week, I was walking back to home from college when a scene caught my eye. I saw a man who looked very poor, dirty. So, I supoose he was a porter or somthing like that. He looked very tired and he just sat in a corner of the busy street. As he sat there, six dogs came near him and licked his face, waving their tail. It seemed as if they knew that the man was tired and wanted to care for him. And moreover, the man was so elated to receive them. There was an unknown, mysterious bond between the man and dogs. The very incident had a great effect on me. I mean I just could not stop thinking about it. Two or three days later, I saw same man again and this time, he was feeding the dogs. I as back to see such a sweet thing. Looking at the contened, and the happy man, I thought, ''yes life indeed is what you make it". People have different perception and what I have written here can be neglected by many, but I know it can make a great difference in the lives of a few people. So something inside me told me to write about it. The very man had hardly anything good to eat. I don't think he had a place to permanetly live in but nevertheless, he was enjoying his life in such a way being a social living being.